Capri Fan aus Ungarn will Info-Material austauschen

• Hallo

habe heute eine E-Mail von einem Capri Fan aus Ungarn bekommen.

Mein Englisch ist mehr so gut, so wie es verstehe will er Info-Material austauschen.

Gruss
    Carsten

Hier die Mail:

Hello dear Capri enthausist

I wrote a letter for you, about few months:

"Dear Capri owners.

First to let me introduce myself. I`m Jozsef Guti from Hungary, and I`m a Capri (MKII) owner. I very love my car, and my hobby is the restauration of this car. I had worked a lot of on this car, and still is a lot of work before me. A want to make my car to very faultless. I don`t take back nothing in poor condition. (only in removated condition). Therefore I would like to start a union, I want to join our forces how we help each one another. First of all I think, everybody knows a place, where the capri owners, can buy unique spare parts. Everybody have some book, some documentation, brochure, or an original User manual, what the Ford taked with the new car. I think everybody know something, what know only he. Therefore let`s keep together. For instance: I have the Haynes manual in Scanned documentation, I have scanned broschures, and I know a lot of place where we can buy parts. If somebody need the Haynes manual (in english) I can send it to him, or maybe take out to the web somewhere. If somebody want a broschure I can send it to him. Maybe somebody have the original Ford workshop manual and can scanning, to send it somebody. I know the scanning of a book is a lot of work, but with it we can help to others, and then they can help us. Maybe we could make a forum somewhere on the web, and there we can write our request for each other. I now worked a lot, like these documents, I translated manuals to my own language, reapir old drawing, and now I would like to share with all ardent capri owners. If everybody think like this: I have something, I give to others, and then they too will give me something. Please help each other. If are you only for a little interesting in this, please write me, (or for everybody in this mail list) with your opinion. I taked these e-mail adresses from the hvidberg.com capri link page. But there is a lot of page where I can`t find the e-mail address. If you think you have a friend who is interesting in this please forward this letter for him. Thank you everybody to read my letter.

P.S.: Help for each other and Keep the Legend Alive.

I`m waiting for the answers (from everybody)"

I have received a lot of answer, and it was a lot of man who had very like the idea. But nobody could not write something concrete idea. I now tried to take some step in this matter. I get some very usefull documentation to the capri.
    - Complete Haynes manual, in scanned format (it could be on CD or DVD, or maybe I can take it out to the web "FTP") 2.8 and 3.0 engines (English version)
    - Complete Service manual by Ford (Made in 1974 januar). It published the Ford Motor Company for the Ford Services. It is very detailed, and correct. It is about 850 pages (in German) It is more than 1GB. It is scanned too, but only in jpg. I'm offer these manuals for everybody, only I have 1 request. I could not speak or read in German and I very need an english version. PLease maki it together. If somebody have an english version from this book, and ready to make a xeroxcopy from it, or ready to scan it (it's very hard work), I will send him the my German version. I have still, a part from the 1978th release in english, the breakerless ignition system (Only this part is about 30-40 pages) Please translate this letter to German and take it out to your forum, "if you have", or send it to your maillist. Maybe it will interesting for some Capri owner. If somebody would be interested in it please reply.

Thanks

Best Regard
    Jozsef Guti
    1976 Ford Capri MKII owner.

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.